B.: Use of Vichy Issues, until :
- B.: Use of Vichy Issues, until :
- November 1940: Gabon
- July 1941: Syria, Lebanon
- December 1941 St. Pierre and Miquelon
- May 1942: Wallis and Futurna Islands
- November 1942: Algeria*, Dahomey*, Togo*, Madagascar, Ivory Coast*, French Guinea*, Morocco*, French Sudan*, Senegal*, Tunisia*, Gabon, Reunion (* but not fully Free French for another year).
- December 1942: Somali Coast/Djibouti
- March 1943: French Guyana/Inini
- July 1943: Martinique, Guadaloupe
- March 1945: French Indochina, Guangchouwan (Kouang-Tcheou Wan)
These are plentiful but very difficult to pinpoint as to which phase of Vichy use without precise dating. Reason – many are revisions to the Third Republic issues, with the RF removed.
Additionally, in several possessions the Vichy issues (as well as 3rd Republic issues) continued in use after the disavowal of allegiance to Vichy